Thursday, May 5, 2011

IBS on FB? Where are my friends ?


http://nanacast.com/vp/95713/40942/

So, I was going to do a blog post related to H.Y.I.P\'s ( I recently saw a posting offering ridiculous returns on a Forex trading site)
If you read even a little from my last post from Brad\'s perspective on these, you wouldn\'t touch something like this with a ten foot pole. And if you wanted to get that whole article then please let me know and I will send along the direct link or go ahead and search within the WealthWire free content for H.Y.I.P\'s.
http://nanacast.com/vp/95713/40942/

Today I received an email from one of the owner\'s of a list building service of which I recently signed up for. ( I am not sure how many emails I can possibly process in a day but I went ahead and signed up for the initial free credits )

Oops, it\'s not IBS on FB but the list builder "LIST BUILDER" ( I am sure that IBS is on FB ) I would also suspect, or you had better be somewhere on FB to get a little marketing going on.

I am there both as a real person and as yet another community figure and as yet a ??? Really, I forgot but I did purchase a FB Fanpage tutorial from a man who has a ton of friends and therefore a ton of pull in the marketing world.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Passion-and-Profits/161150393909578

2 People Like Me and Yes, I am One.

MINDSET FOCUS DRIVE

I am really getting off track here as it\'s getting a little late here and if you have read up to this point....thanks

So, I wanted to know how to get a few "friends" here at IBS. What\'s the secret ?

Now a little copy and paste from the last Wealth Wire and time to get the pizza out of the oven

In This Wire...

Stocks rise after news of bin Laden death; oil slides
The Online World of Female Desire
Are You A Smart Money Investor?
Steve Forbes Interview: Billionaire Investor Ken Fisher
How to Couch Surf Your Way Across The World
3 Billionaire Habits for Non-Billionaires
More Recent Articles

(Yeah, the first one I clicked on was probably the same as you)

No comments: