Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Absolute Abundance Ron Paul Defined


http://nanacast.com/vp/95713/40942/

Do we really know our absolute abundance we share here within her borders ?

From Sea to Shining Sea, we really have it good. Even to be writing these words on a computer screen that is powered by electricity. A roof over my head, food in the fridge and warm bead waiting for me. "Lay your\'e weary head here and rest."

I enjoy to watch the travel channel, the history channel and even last night flipped onto the military channel where the image on the screen are so foreign to me that I couldn\'t grasp in any way what so over the hardships that beamed into my living room.

Could you imagine ???

How wide is my viewpoint ? What do I really know of the world around me ? There will be a time I am sure that I will put aside any fears of the unknown, any doubts that I couldn\'t, shouldn\'t or wouldn\'t do it

and I will simply go...

Now onto a Wealth Wire Bit on a man whom is defined by his words and is able to stand behind them. I will not give my personal opinion or position on politics in this blog. This is not the intent. But, you can\'t disagree that politics and money are (and alway\'s have been) so much intertwined that there are ripple effects that come back to both you and me.

This is one man\'s opinion on yet another mans opinion

Of course, your\'s is your\'s alone. So read on and take in what you believe to be true and do with the rest as you wish.

Thanks

" Ron Paul�s Liberty Defined

by Gary Gibson
Sometimes Ron Paul seems too good to be true. For decades he has championed the cause of liberty and sound monetary and geopolitical policy. He has done this in the very heart of the Leviathan state even as the federal government has accelerated its expansion in the postwar years. Further Dr. Paul has repeatedly presented his case in print in clear language.
Liberty Defined is the latest timely addition to those efforts.
The format is one we�ve seen before in books like Libertarianism A to Z. In Liberty Defined, the introduction lays out the overarching principles of liberty and anti-authoritarianism. The book itself then devotes each chapter to an individual issue, starting with abortion, then moving through things like Austrian economics, capital punishment, evolution and creation, global warming, hate crimes, Keynesianism, taxes, unions and much more.
The chapters are fairly short at just a few pages each, written in clear language that seeks to discuss and educate. Each chapter is a delight to read, particularly for lovers of liberty, but even when you don�t fully agree with Dr. Paul, you�ll find his position compelling and his honesty and consistency incredibly refreshing.
�The phrase �Austrian School� or �Austrian economics�� Dr. Paul writes, �is not something I ever expected would enter into the vocabulary of politics or media in culture. But since 2008, it has. Reporters use it with some degree of understanding, and with an expectation that readers and viewers will understand it too. This just thrilling to me, for I am a long-time student of the Austrian tradition of thought.�
And no doubt many readers will share Dr. Paul�s joy. They will also note that it is Dr. Paul himself who has been tirelessly campaigning for the free market principles of the Austrian School for the past several years.
Continue Reading�

No comments: