Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Private Message


http://nanacast.com/vp/95713/40942/

Alright, I am going to keep this very short here because I know that most people (including myself) barely even read through these words while they watch the ticker go from 15 seconds, to 10, to 8, to, 3 to ZERO
Then,
Click and Delete

This is only a brief post to let you know that I appreciate what you and IBS does here. It\'s really a great service with lot\'s of true potential.
But,
Please do not "private" message me only to " pitch " me on your latest program or opportunity.
Thanks

If you would like to have a "real" conversation here then please feel free to

1. comment first
2. write me next
3. I am here. I am real. I can respond.

That\'s all for now and thanks for allowing me your time and energy in reading this.

Cheers,
Corey Jackson
"CaliCore3"

ps.
I am going to send out to my 400 eyeballs over the next few day\'s exactly why the WeatlhVault was created and for whom the target audience is geared.

It may just shock you

(wow! look at me go with my words of marketing copy magic here)

Did it get your attention ???

Neat.

No comments: