Thursday, September 8, 2011

Why do people keep telling you this...? ( including myself here )


http://nanacast.com/vp/95713/40942/



I DON\'T HAVE THE TIME




Who Wrote This Will Go Here First. Thanks...


Heather Vale Goss is a writer, interviewer and journalist known as The Unwrapper . For over 15 years, she has done news, current affairs, business, educational and entertainment programming and publishing in all media: TV, radio, print and online. As the co-founder of LWL (Life Without Limits) Worldwide Inc., publisher of The Wealth Vault, she helps seek out, investigate and review little-known secrets for creating wealth in traditional and non-traditional ways.




( On yet another note, I am not even sure of who my target audience is here at IBS. Yes, marketers first, that\'s what were all here for. But, how many of you are investors or are open to the ideas of passive profits, managed accounts, money savings contacts, alternative advice in the financial markets ? )



If you are you can click above or here first to see the source.

If you\'d like to continue reading the article, cool and thanks...

Enter The Wealth Vault Here



WOW !



I can\'t even figure out how to cut and paste the article here. What\'s up with that ?



O.K. In complete honesty ( here it goes )



I don\'t have the time.



I need to get to work



( That time clock is STILL my enemy )



Corey Jackson

CaliCore3



p.s.



Any burners out here ???

2012 will be my first










No comments: