Thursday, September 1, 2011

Only 6 to 8 of YOU will even actually open this ? Come on now...


http://nanacast.com/vp/95713/40942/

I have to be honest in that I find these current statistics disheartening even down right discouraging

BUT

I am going to stop doing blog posts only because an average of 6 to 8 of the 200 Instant Blog Subscribers here
will even open this

AND

How can I even know if those 6 to 8 people will even go so far as READ these words ?

I don\'t. Period. Simple As That.

BUT

I will continue, I will push onward and upward, I will keep on keeping on...

For those who do open and read. THANK YOU

Honestly, I am the same as most people out here pushing a product, service, opportunity or whatever

There are times ( many ) where I do not make the time to open or click or read everything that comes into my mailbox.

How can you ? How can anyone ? It\'s understandable. It\'s cool. I get it.

That\'s it for this one.

I\'ll check back in a few day\'s to see if I can get those stats up to about a dozen or so

That would be cool.

Have a great day

Corey
"CaliCore3"

p.s.
Hadn\'t even mentioned about TheWealthVault or the fact that today is the first day of "TheChallenge" for newbie internet businesses and marketing.
If you are so inclined to check out the latest or are interested in the challenge
Here are 2 links: Enjoy

http://nanacast.com/vp/95713/40942/ ( You can sign up for the FREE Wealth Wire Reports Bottom Left )

http://www.challenge.co/blog/ ( It\'s On Like Donkey Kong and Still FREE as ever )

See ya on the inside

No comments: