Friday, September 16, 2011

Commit This To Memory


http://nanacast.com/vp/95713/40942/





There\'s a little green, gold, white book with bold red letters naming the author that has been sitting and collecting dust on my bookshelf for several years now.



I finally pulled it out, dusted it off and opened it to a page that I copied by hand and will (once again) read out loud while committing the words to memory.



Some of you may already have this little, life changing book.



Some of you may have already read this little life changing book.



and If you haven\'t....



Do yourself a favor and get it. The value you will receive is tremendous. Here we go



FAITH



Self Confidence Formula

#5

I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless build upon truth and justice; therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory, and repeat it aloud once a day, with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become a self-reliant, and successful person.



NapHill.org



POWERFUL WORDS

POWERFUL THOUGHTS

POWERFUL INTENTS



POWERFUL ACTIONS

POWERFUL RESULTS



Thanks For Reading

Corey R Jackson

CaliCore3



p.s.

The Latest Wealth Wire Topics Included

1. One Investment Provides Exposure To The Highest Yielding Stock

2. China Buying Gold To Hurt The Dollar

3. On Going Gluten Free

4. Deliberate Impoverishment Of The Western World

5. Gold Drop Below $1,800 Testing Investor GLD Convictions

and much more here



ENTER THE WEALTH VAULT



p.s.s

(my first p.s.s)

What would be inside your own PERSONAL Wealth Vault ?



For me, it is much more than simply currency or dollar bills...



No comments: