Monday, October 24, 2011

Thank You


http://nanacast.com/vp/95713/40942/



Several of you Liked my last post

( 17 Second Meditation L.O.A )



Thanks. I Truly Appreciate Those Who Read And Do Hope You Continue To Find Value In These Words...Really it is the ONLY way to Success

( Oh yes, With Gratitude And Positively Aligned Vibrational Output )



Now where did I come up with that last post ?



The real root of it goes back to a previous post entitled Commit This To Memory. It is from these principles, from this man, from a book that started the whole self help niche.



The book I have now only completed was gifted to me. (thank you again)

And has and continues to positively change my perspective.

First on my own thoughts then into my own reality.



It can do so for you also...



The Amazing Power Of Deliberate Intent. Living The Art Of Allowing Esther and Jerry Hicks ( The Teachings of Abraham )




This So

Much More

Available

Here



Thank You Again and Again

For Reading...

Corey Jackson

CaliCore3













No comments: